10 Tips to Prepare Your Bedroom
(Photo Courtesy of Hastens)
10 Tips to Prepare Your Bedroom!
1) Rotate the Mattress – This will distribute the usage more evenly.
2) Put on the winter Bedding – Time to put that heavy winter bedding on.
3) Wash Pillows – Most are machine washable.
4) Clean Ceiling and Walls – This includes air vents, light fixtures, and switch plates.
5) Dust Your Ceiling Fans – Be careful not to fall.
6) Curtains and Blinds – Wash curtains and dust the blinds.
7) Clean your Closets – Sort through your clothes, shoes, and all accessories.
8) Donate what you have not used in the past year.
9) If you have not used it in the past year, you will probably not use it in the future.
10) Store your summer clothes.
They say by making space in your Closet you are letting the universe know you are making room for new clothes. How cool is that !