THE PRE-QUALIFIED ADVANTAGE
- Set the Dream Team working on your behalf, remember that the seller pays all commissions.
- Relentlessly pursue every acceptable option to you!
- Only showcase homes within your parameters and not waste your time!
- Use our technology including Real Time IDX Data to help you make informed decisions!
- Collaborate with our exclusive Agent Circle from all brokerages to locate your new home!
- Be a Pre-Approved Buyer: A pre-approved buyer always has the advantage in an offer situation. Becoming pre-approved is very easy: you complete your loan application with a credit check prior to beginning your home search process. Pre-approval means that you have actually been approved for the purchase by a lender, which gives you the edge in home purchase negotiating.
- The Best New Listings: The search process can be both fun and trying. You will notice that some homes sell very fast and others hang around for long periods of time. The best homes at the best prices sell quick. Keeping ahead of everyone else when you are buying is essential. Both of us as professional Real Estate agents know the market, and we keep you updated.
- Do The Research: Make yourself a "home value expert." Investigate the communities that you like and the price range the kind of home you are looking for sits in. We can provide all the information you need.
- Have Your Offer Presented in Person: Whenever possible we make sure that your offer is presented directly to the seller. The personal touch will give you the edge.
- Prove That You Are a Serious Buyer: With a strong deposit (held in trust) and 5% or more down to let the Seller know that you mean business and are qualified and ready to go, subject to conditions.
- Take it Steady: Even in a hot market, we like you to be cool and calculated with your decisions. Our experience after 15+ years will guide you through. Your home purchase may be your single largest investment. We need to get the best deal possible, overpaying now will make it harder to get your value back when you exit.
- Keep Your Offer Simple and Clean: We always advise our buyers to let us put together a purchase contract that is simple, clean and not bogged down with unnecessary contingencies, especially repairs. If things need putting right we need to put time frames of repairs to a minimum. It is not always about the money, the cleaner your offer, the more interested the seller will become. This is what will help you purchase the property at the best price.
- We have your back: In today's complex marketplace we provide you with experience and professionalism representing your interests only. No matter how heated the competition or the negotiations, we represent your best interests, keep you from paying too much to help you maximize your investment.
As the home buyer you pay nothing, all real estate commission fees are paid for by the seller. Text or Call us today and find out how we can help you find the most house for the best price.
Whatever your price range!
CLICK HERE TO GET PRE-QUALIFIED