FIRST TIME BUYERS INFORMATION
- NO MATTER YOUR PRICE RANGE
Take YOUR own Buyers agent to the negotiating table with you!
NEWSFLASH - THE NEW BUDGET AND YOU
We provide a specialist service for buyers
- Full representation for the buyer in a negotiation, we will not represent the seller
- The Listing Agent represents the Seller in any negotiations
- Our service costs you nothing, the seller pays all commissions.
- An experienced agent will negotiate between you and the seller
- We will provide all the facts related to the home you wish to purchase
- All the facts and options associated with the community
- Totally unbiased opinions on all properties we show you
- Guidance on meeting all conditions which will include (but not restriced to finance and property inspection)
- Ensure you obtain the most favorable terms on the purchase
- Give you peace of mind, we are your trusted real estate partner
- Provide full disclosure of all information pertaining to the subject property
- The use of our no obligation links to our mortgage specialists giving you the best market options
The first step for the first-time buyer is to have a good team picked - experienced professionals like an experienced real estate agent, mortgage broker, real estate lawyer etc., these professionals will be your chosen team throughout the home buying process.
Next, it is important to figure out what you can afford. If you buy a home which will require you to pay mortgage payments which are in excess of a third of your income, you will have difficulty in keeping up with the mortgage payments. You will also need to look at property taxes, maintenance expenses, etc.
While considering your offer to purchase, we will provide information to show you what comparable recent homes sold for in the area. This will give you a good idea regarding what is a reasonable offer. Most offers will have (but not limited to) a Home Inspection and Mortgage condition period, and only when you are comfortable will the conditions be waived.
A quality home is an investment that will not only be a great place for you and your family to live, but will also give you no reason to worry about issues like frequent repairs. We always go through everything with our clients and our golden rule is "No Suprises" everything is covered.
Call / Text or email us for a First Time Buyer Meeting - and let's discuss your options.
QUICK SEARCH LINKS - HOMES FOR SALE
DOWN PAYMENT OPTIONS AND TAX CREDITS